Privacy Policy

I respect your privacy and I am committed to safeguarding your privacy while online at my site http://storiesofmaria.blogspot.com. The following discloses the information gathering and dissemination practices for this Web site:

Cookies

A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user’s computer tied to information about the user. My blog use cookies for tracking visitors’ activity. Some of my business partners use cookies on our site (for example, advertisers). However, I have no access to or control over these cookies, once I have given permission for them to set cookies for advertising.

Links
This Web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that I am not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. I encourage my users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every Web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this blog. Also, If you leave a comment on Stories of Maria, I may follow your link if you make it available. It is your choice whether or not to include a link back to your site. Also note that comments can be left anonymously if you wish.

Advertisers

I use third party ad companies to display ads on my site. These ads may contain cookies and are collected by the ad companies, and I do not have access to these information. I work with the ad companies like: Google Adsense. Please check their websites for respective privacy policies.

These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this website in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please do a search on Google.

The use of DART cookies by Google enables them to serve adverts to visitors that are based on their visits to this website as well as other sites on the internet. To opt out of the DART cookies you may visit the Google ad and content network privacy policy at the following url http://www.google.com/privacy_ads.html Tracking of users through the DART cookie mechanisms are subject to Google’s own privacy policies.


Contact Information
If users have any questions or suggestions regarding my privacy policy, please contact me by sending email to storiesofmaria@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Repair Dolce Gusto Circolo Leaking Problem

Root Nook Simple Touch with updated NookManager

How to Change the Gear Shift Knob of the Peugeot 306